- Visit our showroom and talk to our friendly staff about your requirements.
- Our professional award winning designers come to you to start the bathroom/ensuite design process. We confirm your bathrooms fixed price quote if you are selecting one of our value packages, and once the order has been placed and paperwork signed, we set the start date. If a custom designed bathroom is required, we need to arrange a separate appointment in between time to select the products to be able to ensure we are giving a complete and accurate quote.
- A showroom consultation is then arranged to confirm colour selections and the bathroom products that will be used. (Upgrades can be made at this stage)
- You then meet our Registered Building Practitioner (RBP) who will do a site measure and inspection to prepare all building requirements.
- You Home owners Warranty Insurance certificate is provided along with a projected works schedule for you to stick on the fridge.
- Work starts, with our RBP in constant communication with you along with our very reliable and pleasant trades people to ensure everything stays on schedule. Most bathroom renovations average 3 weeks, if this will not be the case, your renovation term will be discussed with you prior to signing any documents.
- On completion of the works, we do a final inspection and hand over your warranties and compliance certificates for your records.